Episode #165: “Take Off the Guilt Goggles” with Amanda Barker
Are you a mother who feels guilty whenever putting time into fitness and your health?
Do you feel that you’re doing your family and children a disservice by putting yourself as a priority?
Tune into this Body Buddies episode where Kristy Jo interviews Amanda Barker, founder of HalfTee Layering, about how SHE does it as a mother, business owner, and fitness advocate.
You will gain insight and perspective from this mother of 8 who runs a successful business into how she views personal boundaries, keeping health a priority, and focusing on being the best person she can be.
In this episode, Amanda and Kristy Jo will discuss:
- How she incorporates a variety of fitness activities into her life
- Her morning routine that powers her up each day
- Parenting tips for how she manages 8 children and a business
- Setting boundaries for workout time.
- When do do a gut check and take off the guilt goggles
- Amanda’s Layering company that helps women have confidence and coverage to extend their wardrobe.
Shop Now and save 20% with code Bodybuddies20 (expires October 2017). www.halftee.com
HalfTee on Facebook: https://www.instagram.com/halftee/
HalfTee on Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/HALFTEE/