Have you ever wanted a rich, moist, chocolate cupcake that didn’t have gluten, dairy, or sugar in it? I know I have, so I set out to create the perfect chocolate cupcake that would help all of my Body Buds who are doing excellent with their Power Foods Lifestyle to enjoy a sweet treat without obliterating their progress on Valentine’s Day.
Does everyone need to go gluten- and dairy-free? Not necessarily.
But as you go through the PFL Academy and start your journey with the Power Foods Lifestyle, you will learn there are many principles that will be right for some populations, and not for others. That is the key to a TRUE lifestyle like the PFL–one that is highly adaptable to the individual and their needs. You can learn all about how the PFL meets this criteria and is the most revolutionary nutritional method to help you by watching my FREE Accelerator Webinar here.
It’s important to note that many people DO need to eliminate these high-sensitivity foods from their diet. Some of the most prominent symptoms that people have when they come to me which would provoke my sharing the recommendations of the doctors I study include:
- Adrenal Fatigue (click to listen to my podcast episode on this condition)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis (click to watch my YouTube video on this condition)
- Candida Overgrowth (click to watch my YouTube video on this condition)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Depression/Bi-Polar (click to watch my YouTube video on this condition)
- Hypothyroidism (click to listen to my podcast episode on this condition)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) (click to listen to my podcast episode on this condition)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- PCOS (click to listen to my podcast episode on this condition)
- Sinus Infections
While I am not responsible for producing the science and backings behind these recommendations, I do study the body of work doctors and scientists are putting out. I then help YOU assimilate this information, strategize it in a way that works for you, your lifestyle, your psychology, and your ability to comply, and we work to coach you into the lifestyle change.
If you would like to explore coaching, I offer a discounted intro call where we will get to the heart of your concerns and quickly into solutions. Click here to sign up for our one-on-one time online.
Alright, alright . . . let’s get down to business. If you’re ready to download the recipe, add it to your PFL library of recipes, and enjoy Valentine’s Day, click the link below! Also keep in mind you will need the following ingredients to make this recipe successfully–I’ve linked you up with my favorite kind on Amazon and hope that you have Amazon PRIME so you get them quickly!
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Almond Butter
- Stevia Powder
- Muffin Tins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
#PowerYourBody one meal, one workout, one day at a time!
Love your bud,
* I am not a Registered Dietitian or a Medical Doctor. Any information provided by Body Buddies, The Power Foods Lifestyle, or Kristy Jo is not intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions. Please consult your Primary Care Physician before making any nutritional change to your regimen and practice wisdom when taking adice on nutrition protocols that may impact your health.