Do you have an auto-immune condition like Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Celiac, Type 1 Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Psoriasis, or Arthritis? What about food sensitivities? If you are needing to go Gluten Free, this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
Celeste Noland, creator of the “Life After Wheat” blog joins Kristy Jo, creator of the Power Foods Lifestyle, in this information-packed podcast episode to help you learn to navigate going gluten free smoother with less disruption and more ease!
Get 50 Free Gluten-Free Recipes + Celeste’s Top 10 tips to going gluten free! Head over to www.PowerFoodsLifestyle.com/GF.
In this episode you will learn:
* Why you should see the doctor before going gluten-free.
* What gluten is and what foods it is in.
* How the social support system plays a role in going, and succeeding, in gluten-free lifestyles.
* How to separate foods in the kitchen for avoiding cross-contamination.
* What products to have stocked in your home.
* How to make great gluten-freee baked goods that don’t fall apart.
* Which foods to focus on eating that are gluten-free.
* Why gluten-free doesn’t necessarily make foods healthy.
* Why gluten-free bread is easier to make than gluten-containing bread.
Celeste’s Blog: www.ThereIsLifeAfterWheat.com
Body Buddies Blog: www.PowerFoodsLifestyleBlog.com
About Celeste Noland:
Celeste is married to an amazing guy with multiple food allergies and is also a full-time mom to 4 equally amazing kids. She is the owner/content creator/photographer of the gluten free blog Life After Wheat and loves the ocean, going on vacations, baking, cooking, eating out, and everything chocolate. She is always finding new hobbies to pick up and develop and loves sharing what she learns along the way.
Celeste and her family have been eating gluten free for almost 5 years now and have learned a lot! She loves sharing everything she and her husband have learned about creating a healthy gluten free lifestyle, how to make incredible foods that are also gluten, soy, and oat free, and the best-tasting gluten free products and brands.
Check out this new episode on the Body Buddies Podcast!