It’s time for a MOM PANEL to help moms in the Body Buddies community get new ideas for how to better strategize their home life. Since I am not a mother yet, I have asked two of the moms from the Body Buddies family to join me in a conversation about many aspects of mothering.
In part 2 of 3, we discuss the following topics:
- Feeling like a failure as a mother
- Feelings about the role of being a mother
- Strategies for mothers who feel overwhelmed
- How to be okay with messes
- Being real with your kids
- Dealing with Guilt complexes
- Spiritual traditions in the family
- Morning routines for children
- How to help picky kids eat nutritiously
Be sure to join us for part 1 in Episode #139 and part 3 in Episode of #141.
Join the Body Buddies family today for workouts plans, meal plans, recipes, support, and a weekly live Q&A with Kristy Jo!
Get your FREE copy The Power Foods Lifestyle here:
Join us on Instagram: