It’s time for a MOM PANEL to help moms in the Body Buddies community get new ideas for how to better strategize their home life. Since I am not a mother yet, I have asked two of the moms from the Body Buddies family to join me in a conversation about many aspects of mothering.
In part 3 of 3, we discuss the following topics:
- Dealing with disagreements in parenting techniques with spouses
- Letting children choose their consequences for disobedience
- Using the Al-Anon book for learning about dealing with others (click here to access the book)
- Advice for those who feel alone in relationships that aren’t working well
- How can the family play a role in society
- The top quality mothers want their kids to learn from them
- Who to look to as role models
Contact Cambria: email@example.com
Contact Lana: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to join us for part 1 in Episode #139 and part 2 in Episode of #140.
Join the Body Buddies family today for workouts plans, meal plans, recipes, support, and a weekly live Q&A with Kristy Jo!
Get your FREE copy The Power Foods Lifestyle here:
Join us on Instagram: