Welcome to a new Body Buddies Podcast where Kristy Jo interviews hypnotherapist, Danna Pycher, about emotions in weight loss. Kristy Jo found Danna through her TEDx talk (click here to watch it now).
In this TRANSPARENT, educational and inspirational episode Kristy Jo and Danna discuss the following:
- Trauma and Injury — releasing the pain and stress that causes illness
- Why you feel the way you feel
- Healing from pain and fatigue through emotions
- Dealing with addiction–alcoholism, overeating or compulsive eating, etc.
- Peeling away the layers of from every ailment–why reactions are the way they are
- Why the body creates a protective shell of body fat
- Clearing out anxiety and depression to eliminate addiction without ever working on addiction
- Even if you feel it in your physical body, you still have the interpretation of pain in your mind.
- Could you be getting ill for comfort or attention?
- Instinctiveness that follows patterning.
- How 20 years ago a baby’s death impacted Danna’s chronic illness.
- Becoming the empowered self through God.
- Never give up hope and never take ‘no’ for an answer.
About Danna Pycher:
“I came to hypnotherapy by accident. Literally, a near fatal car accident. I am passionate about this work because it saved my life. Not only did it help me exponentially for my Post Traumatic Stress after the accident, it helped me regain focus and structure in my life. Before pursuing this line of work, I was a reporter and producer for many years. I learned a whole lot about people and the world through that experience which exposed me to so many varieties of individuals. I was also fortunate enough to work in health reporting, which exposed me to new medicine and very profound health techniques.?
??I practice a hybrid technique of NLP and hypnotherapy. Using both of these methodologies hand in hand works to effectively resolve long standing issues with my clients. These tools are invaluable, but I believe my own experiences healing from trauma and illness is what makes my coaching style priceless.
Danna Pycher — http://www.dannapycher.com
Email Danna: email@example.com
Certified Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapy Coach
PSYCH K Practitioner
Author of 3rd Generation and Beyond