What’s your compelling reason–your “WHY”–to follow through on making healthy lifestyle changes? Why do you do what you do? If you’re ready to make some REAL change in your life, you must learn your compelling, deep-seeded ‘why.’ Join Kristy Jo as she co-hosts with Scott Mulvaney, founder and host of “Live the Fuel” Podcast to discuss the mindset that will help YOU laser-focus and make BIG changes this year!
Listen Now: http://bodybuddies.libsyn.com/episode-144-finding-your-why-with-scott-mulvaney
In this episode, Kristy Jo and Scott discuss:
- Lifestyle is a long-term mindset, not a short-term mindset.
- How an intense shoulder surgery led him to greater fitness passion and a faster recovery.
- Hacking the follow-through of adopting a disciplined mindset.
- How to decide your “why” and live your life fully.
- Embracing fear and “scary stuff.”
- Finding confidence in the way you look.
- Why New Year’s Resolutions are a bad idea.
- Building physical fortitude to enjoy indulgences without negative impacts on the body.
- Being stubborn and not being willing to accept professional advice.
- Cleansing the body of toxins repeatedly.
- Don’t knock it ’til you try it mentality.
- Nutrition 101: eat clean and whole foods.
- Reducing Grains, Sugars, and even Fruit Sugars.
- Have fun with your food while living strategically.
Listen to Kristy Jo’s interview on Scott’s podcast “Live the Fuel:” Girl Power and Body Buddies with Kristy Jo
About Scott Mulvaney:
“I’m a fitness nut who fell in love with the CrossFit lifestyle as an athlete, now Coach, thanks to serving as a former Hotshot Wildland Firefighter with the US Forest Service. A recent GORUCK Challenger, mountain biker, road cyclist, skier, and passionate outdoors enthusiast. I have hiked 14,000′ peaks while living in Colorado, the occasional Obstacle Course Racing, occasional skydiving, and rock or ice climbing adventures.
Yes, there are professional balances here too, including years spent Coaching along with success as a Sales and Marketing professional. Brand development and Social Media consulting are my current passions fueled by a BS degree in Marketing and Psychology.
I’m hoping my years of risk and life experience will inspire you to set new goals, exceed your own expectations, and motivate you to find new adventures and success of your own.”
Check out this new episode on the Body Buddies Podcast!