1. What does it mean to Power Your Body?
2. How can parents help their children to have a good relationship with food?
3. What are some dangers in parents overemphasizing the need for healthy food? Are there key phrases or verbiage that works better than others with kids?
4. What should we understand about child psychology when it comes to engraining in them healthy habits that they NEED, though they may not want it?
5. What tip would you give parents who are struggling in their own body weight and image who find their children picking up and modeling those dialogues and behaviors?