Are you a woman who has wanted to learn how to walk, or improve your walk, in high heels? Then this is an interview you need to listen to!
Chris, a Cornell PhD researcher, interviews Kristy Jo in Episode #160 of the Body Buddies Podcast to learn more about the following:
- Common mistakes women make when walking in heels
- How to mitigate back pain in heels
- Simple tips to look more feminine when walking in heels
- Muscle Mechanics of walking in heels
- How to unlock the feminine power of quiet confidence
- How to accept compliments from men graciously
Be sure to leave a review through iTunes if you enjoy this episode and listen to many others on strategic fitness, nutrition, and mindset.
Want to get in shape and train your body to be toned, free from excessive body fat, and feeling ALIVE? Join Kristy Jo in her workout app at www.fatlossworkoutapp.com!