- 8 oz. chicken (cubed)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 c. almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt (2%)
- 3 Tbsp. alfredo sauce powder (View on Amazon here)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves
- After washing, trimming the fat off, then cubing the chicken breast, place it in a large skillet.
- Wash the zucchini, then grate into the chicken as well.
- Turn the burner to medium heat, then let the chicken and zucchini cook slowly while stirring occasionally.
- As the chicken nears cooking all the way through, add the yogurt and almond milk.
- Stir the almond milk and yogurt in well, then add the alfredo mix and seasonings.
- Turn the heat to medium low, cover with a lid, then allow to simmer for another 15-20 minutes or until the liquid has nearly all absorbed.
- Serve warm over a bed of spinach leaves, or pair with a different veggie of your liking for a balanced Power Foods Lifestyle meal.
Make it a Power Foods Lifestyle Meal
This is a PVCF (protein-veggie-carb-fat) meal that tastes amazing and is a great way to enjoy a pasta taste while keeping your meal balanced for fat burn and nutrient absorption Try swapping the spinach for a side of steamed broccoli, asparagus, or carrots. You can also try mixing these veggies in (chopped or grated) for even better visual appeal of the meal.
Other seasonings to try: experiment with paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and oregano for some extra zest!
- Protein: 34 grams
- Carbs: 24 grams
- Fats: 7 grams
- Calories: 310
- Recipe Yield: 2 servings (Divide evenly)